Thursday, October 21, 2010

Life Goes On










Two dishes of food, usually turkey or chicken in one, and beef, deer, or tuna in the other. They are soooooo happy! Rudy is the only one who would prefer to be alone when he eats, but since he is overweight, I am not inclined to oblige him.











Doesn't Issey look sweet? I love his folded paws.










Issey now weighs a little over 8 pounds. He still looks like he is all legs and people still refer to him as skinny. He is anything but skinny, but they don't have the opportunity to caress his solid silken body.











I have begun trying my shooting without flash. In this case, I got the image to be light enough by "pushing" it in my photo editing program...the simple one, not Photoshop which I keep avoiding as being too complicated.












Sometimes all the kitties, including Sophie, and I are in bed together. This morning I woke up with all of them, Sophie quite close. She even walked over me.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment