Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Four Kids





Sophie loves to lie on the living room floor, always in exactly the same spot.

Sometimes they are cooperative and sometimes not so much....just like humans! Rudy is jealous of Issey so I did not expect to see the two very close, but neither would even look at me when I called to them. It's this kind of behavior which prompts people to believe that cats are independent. I think of it more in terms of "free" or "healthy"....even as "having inner lives".





















I looked at Issey and Santino together and said "awwwww". It will take Santino some time to learn that I no longer use the flash and it's safe for him to open his eyes.


1 comment:

  1. Virginia TorschOctober 28, 2010

    I love the picture of Issey and Rudy turning their backs to each other!!

    ReplyDelete