Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Slow Learner

Of course I would not be referring to my cats!

I once had a friend...a rocket scientist....exclaim that he would have a problem with having cats smarter than him. I bit my tongue to keep from saying the obvious "I can't speak for all breeds, but don't ever get a Siamese, an Abyssinian, or a Balinese!"

Though I have no need to be smarter than my cats, I would...at least...like to be AS smart as.:-)
After all, there are FOUR of them...though I don't know how Sophie would come out intelligence wise.

Last night I had fed the kitties their we food dinner, ending in a little cooked chicken for dessert.
Stuffed to the gills (I assumed) they had retreated for naps while I prepared my own dinner. The coast was clear when I left one of the cooked pork chops out to cool before placing it in the refrigerator. A few minutes later I came back into the kitchen....and that's when I discovered I really am on the slow side. :-)

Issey had the hot porkchop on the floor and was gingerly gnawing on it. Duh....We have done this before! Issey considers ALL food prey. Hahah...he was probably only attempting to save me from getting fatter!

1 comment:

  1. Oye, how much we learn from others ....human, canine, or ... feline....
    I missed picture on this one .... but,. I ALWAYS enjoy your commentary ... 'specially regarding your feline family....

    ReplyDelete