Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wild Stuff


"Wild Stuff" is what I call this shot of Rudy.
I'm happy to get my camera back after having it serviced and cleaned. Now I can't get near Sophie with it, as she has to get used to it all over again.....not that she is doing anything different worth photographing. Neither are the boys.



Issey was blessed with a sweet, innocent face. It isn't exactly as if he ISN"T so....but, it's just that he is always curious and always, well, busy. He is the first kitty I've had who believes my bulletin board and my art table are there just for his entertainment. :-)
And, that goes for everything in the house. There isn't anything which does NOT interest him! Most of all, it's FOOD. He LOVES food.
(Well, me, too....but, my excuse is prednisone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment