Monday, May 16, 2011

Allergies?












Santino just keeps getting more and more handsome! My chocolate prince!























Issey's eyes are so runny....Think I will take him back to the vet, not that anything ever comes from any of our visits there. The diagnosis dujour are "stomatitis" or "allergies".


Rudy had all but his "fangs" removed for stomatitis, so no more mouth infections. But, he still still has allergies...That's why he throws up.

I wonder whether the vets realize that these are my children and I want answers.






But, I shouldn't whine. Santino and Sophie are trouble-free kids.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 21, 2011

    I am trying again ...your children (human and feline) are wonderful and beautiful .. I guess love does not necessarily come trouble-free ...
    It seems doctors (vets) do not always have answers ... but they always have pills ..
    It is soooo frustrating for all of us ... but, if we all were healthy we would not need any help at all! Sometimes doctors (vets) do listen and understand and hit the mark and can cure .. any way you look at it ... life is very fragile...

    ReplyDelete