Friday, May 6, 2011

This & That















This is a 16x20 commemorative collage of Sammy, a beautiful Balinese boy. Issey had kind of a "fit" while I was working on this piece.... as if he knew it was about another cat. I wished that I had brought him up better!:-) I don't know that it would have been possible to teach him to stay off my work table, but I wish I had tried. I am that obnoxious cat mom who thinks everything he does is cute. How can I expect him to know that ruining the expensive art paper I'm using is NOT cute? Oh..yes...I know where I went wrong.















My friend, Doreen, knowing how much I like both monkeys and cats, sent me this picture. The kitty looks like he is barely tolerating the hugging, but I've seen that same look on my cats faces! The monkey is in love, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment