Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blue-Eyed Cats


Santino was sleeping on the winter afghan I had just put on the couch when I approached with the camera.  He got halfway up, in readiness to take his leave.  I said "Stay!" and took the photo.

That was enough for him. and he promptly left to parts unknown where he would not be bothered.

When I look at photos of him, he does not look happy...and, yet, he IS.  Why is he so different in pictures?

Is he really sick and I have been missing it?  Is he cold?  Does he hate the camera THAT much?  Oh...and those have been my thoughts about Miki, who avoids the camera, too!

I am extraordinarily slow at times.  What do the two cats have in common besides me and the camera?  Their Siamese heritage and their sensitive blue eyes!  I feel so much better!  THIS problem is solvable, I think.  Will do some research about options.


Sophie isn't a model and Rudy is not a ham....Well, maybe, they are, but it's not the reason why they don't cower or run from the camera.  The flash does not bother them! 


Neither Miki nor Santino have ever looked directly into the camera. And, neither do I when I know to expect a flash!

No comments:

Post a Comment