Friday, December 25, 2009

Every Day Christmas






Last night Santino found a about a 8 inch length of ribbon, racing through the house with it!  I laughed out loud because he was so cute and because it reminded me of this picture I had seen.With no tree and without any presents, he hunted and bagged a ribbon!

Today, my kitties got cozy naps, chicken, a scrubbed out drinking fountain, a sparkling clean litter pan with fresh litter, and...of course....playtime with me and party snacks. Much to their delight, I hauled out toys they had shoved under couches, chairs, and into closets.  Every day is Christmas for them!

1 comment:

  1. Oye ... and toys from under the stove, the fridge and strange corners you forget to dust and the corners that were just dusted 3 minutes ago. The blue jays do the same thing ... hide seeds, nuts .. then forget ..
    Or is it just that they are all so well fed they do not need to find the stash?

    ReplyDelete