Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Adored







One has to have many cats in order to appreciate the large variations in their purrsonalities.  I say "appreciate" because if one did not it would make for a very miserable life.  I may get a little annoyed when Santino steps into my coffee, claws his way up to my shoulder, or does not pause screaming during the entire time I am getting his treats.....BUT, love puts it all into perspective.  I mean, to love means to love all of him :-) though I don't necessarily have to like it all.  The truth is that I really don't care about any of it.....I drink the coffee, anyway, and I've learned to wear old shirts at home so I don't mind the little holes.

Oh, and there's his habit of loudly announcing when he has to go to the bathroom....no, not always, but certainly always in the very early morning.  Nothing's wrong....It translates into a toddler's "Mom, MOM!  I am going potty!  MOM!  POTTY! "  He is passionate about pretty much everything!  My son.

No comments:

Post a Comment