Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Helper


So special about Balinese is their insistence on always being close...always involved in whatever is going on. Here you see Santino surveying all my wonderful toys, and checking out which ones he's going to make his own. I figure that leaves me more space on the table.:-)

Today, with Bedmaking II as prerequisite, Santino tackled Laundry-Helper I, and quickly progressed through II and III as well.

First, he burrowed under the clean laundry in the basket, popping up from the middle like a gopher. Next he jumped into the large sheet I was folding, getting folded into it, and staying in it as I swung him gently. At this point, I decided it was MY turn, and I pantsed him. He had none to take off, so I dressed him in my pink underwear. No, he was not embarrassed. What a good sport!:-)

2 comments:

  1. Virginia TorschJuly 20, 2009

    PINK underwear!! Santino is not the pink underwear type!! (But I bet he was cute!)

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you just never know who will look good in pink underwear!:-)

    ReplyDelete