Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Day in The Life Of....



Just as I was thinking I would need to open another can of "Hunter's stew with duck", Rudy walked away in disgust. Too crowded for his royal Abyssinian highness. Miki vanished shortly hereafter.


Too full to move, it's time for a nap. It looks peaceful here, and it IS, except for this morning when I was awakened very early. What's funny is that only last night I was thinking about how much fun the kittens are. This moring I woke up to Sophie chewing on my toes, and Santino pouncing around on my body. Couldn't go back to sleep. Discovered both food bowl completely empty.

1 comment:

  1. Virginia TorschJune 14, 2009

    Ah - NEVER let the food bowl go empty!!

    How about 10 cats pouncing on you and a husband snoring next to you!

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete