Monday, June 22, 2009

Leeroy's Umbrella



This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago when it was raining everyday. I just didn't have time to post it then.
I had used my umbrella and set it in the hallway to dry before I folded it up. On my way to the bathroom I spotted Leroy sitting under it. He stayed there long enough for me to go get the camera and take his picture. I have no clue as to what he was doing. I don't think he knows what he was doing. But he was enjoying himself. Notice the kitties on the umbrella. My MIL gave it to me. It's one of the few things I really like that she has given to me. The handle is a kitten too. Unfortunately the kitty handle has lost both its ears and eyes! But the umbrella is still functions.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Dorothy, what a fantastic photo this is!!!Thanks for sharing. Leroy sure knows how to model!

    ReplyDelete