Sunday, June 21, 2009

So Relaxed





I thought Santino was so cute with his head hanging off the couch!
He was also cute when he lay down on top of Sophie who simply got up without a grumble and moved over.

He was cute when he sat right against Rudy and allowed Rudy to wash his ears. Actually, I even thought he was cute when he ate brown rice out of my dinner plate. About the only time I don't think he's so cute when he jumps up my bare shoulder with his claws out. Even with them clipped, it hurts. Oh, and I have to admit I think he's cute when I catch him on the dining table and he gives me his best innocent look. He is very smart and there isn't a doubt in my mind about his knowing where he is and isn't allowed.:-)

Things are really good here! My feline family is very relaxed. Everyone is looking good, too, and Santino is his fluffy self again.

I'm afraid I'm on the fluffy side, myself. I blame it on going vegetarian. Why do people think it's o.k. to eat undomesticated animals, while it's not o.k. to eat domesticated ones? Is a pig's life really less valuable than a dog's or a cat's? I used to think so, but not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment