Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween









The kitties and I had a quiet evening....the kind we we like best.  I felt a bit guilty when the doorbell rang at 8:30 and I didn't answer....but that was the ONLY group of trick or treaters which came by.  Ridiculous hour, if you ask me....but, no one did.
A friend posted her costume of a crazy cat lady.  Just why having lots of cats would earn one that designation I don't understand......It could be that WE are the sane ones!
This morning I woke up very cold.  Miki and Santino were glued to me.  Uh oh!  Winter is here, I thought.  Indoor thermostat read 76.:-)  We need to hurry up our acclimatization.  I notice that Santino and Sophie have longer hair.  They look wonderful, but I can't say that I want that for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment