Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pretty Girl Sophie







My daughter, Sophie, would be an excellent model for a Tuxedo Cat Calendar.  She is so photogenic!  Besides, she doesn't move when I approach with the camera as do the boys.  Of course, it could be because I don't say "pretty boy" in a baby voice to them.  (Santino is "sweet baby", but he's not into posing so much.)

She is such a good cat!  She will let me know when it's time for their wet food dinner snack, but she sits aside, always allowing Santino to eat what he wants first.  She could easily qualify for "sweet baby"...and may, yet.  She now has moved all the way up to my knees, (touching me outside the covers) when we are in bed.  I make no attempt to touch her, waiting for her to let me know when she is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment