Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Matter of Viewpoint








After going through totally normal kitten naughties, Santino has grown to a perfectly behaved young adult.

He no longer steals food off the plate from which I am eating, doesn't get on the kitchen counters, doesn't knock anything off my studio work table, and doesn't scratch the furniture. Actually, he is quite amazingly good!

And, he NEVER gets on the dining table!!!! Except this one time. One could view this as a lapse in manners. However, there is another explanation. The sugar bowl which caught his attention has never had sugar in it, let alone make an appearance on the table! Santino is actually helping me by telling me that things are out of order!

You can laugh if you want to, but how do you know my viewpoint isn't the right one? Even a half-way observant cat will show concern over things being out of order.

No comments:

Post a Comment