Saturday, May 16, 2009

Alyce, Kitten, Dorothy, and DJ HELP

I am sorry I wasn't more clear on what my expectations were. If you want to share in this blog, I need photos and a blog entry from each of you at the minimum of once a month. Please let me know if you cannot do that so I will remove your name as a contributor.

If there is anyone else who would like to participate at a once a month minimum, please let me know. I love talking about my cats....but, let's face it....the adventures of indoor cats are somewhat limited.

Chaska

2 comments:

  1. Well, I guess Sophie the Cat has been a bit of a slug lately...with no other cats to play with & being a little old lady, she rarely has anything momentous to post about. But I'll try to get her to do something...yeah, right!

    I did recently find a pic of a cat we rescued back in CA...I'll scan it in soon & post the story of Rooty Tooty.
    xo
    Kitten
    ===^..^===

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....don't want to discourage you, but I am for staying in the present. Why not write a script for your beautiful Sophie....from her point of view? Her opinions on the household. I'll bet she has lots of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete