Friday, May 1, 2009

Kitten Portraits

It's difficult to get decent photos of the kittens as I have no one to distract them . Even that might not work as I am still as slow as I would be if I were shooting film. I don't like to delete dozens of bad shots.

Here is Santino who has his 5 mo. birthday tomorrow. I don't think it's possible for a kitty to be more spoiled. I am his mommy-servant. I wonder what becomes of Balinese whose humans aren't as ready to serve as I am..........Do they sleep, then? Do they chew the couch pillows?

This is my beautiful Sophie, about 12 months, but I always address her as "pretty girl". It.s been a long time since I've had a female kitty. Look at those pretty pink paw-pads. She is very good with Santino, but makes sure he understands that games are played by her rules.

2 comments:

  1. Virginia Torsch (Santino's birth mom!)May 02, 2009

    I have never seen a Balinese that isn't spoiled rotten - of course Santino was catered to from when he was a new born so of course he is spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, perhaps it was YOU who cleaned his butt?

    ReplyDelete