Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Nap

I walked into the bedroom yesterday afternoon, and this is what I witnessed. I just kept the camera aimed as the action unfolded. Neither Santino or Sophie sleep very deeply and always keep alert to my whereabouts, so my hopes for some 'peacefully asleep' shots went quickly down the tubes.











This is a typical afternoon at our house!




Sometimes I feel a little sorry for Sophie.
It's that resigned look on her face that just kills me. She is very patient and so sweet!







I keep checking both for scabs, but neither kitty is breaking skin.









Miki watched, but did not move. Rudy's interest definitely was limited. His attitude is that the "visitors" have stayed long enough. He is grumbling, but polite.

No comments:

Post a Comment