Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Fur Kids



Santino went to the vet yesterday, but nothing.....He received fluids and an anti-nausea injection. He is definitely better, asked for treats and ate them, is moving around....but not much. As the day is ending, he is beginning to look scraggly again. I will give him more Pedialite, but I can't get enough down him, I think, to make a whole lot of difference.

I may need to take him back in tomorrow. If it weren't for my recent experience with Miki, I don't think I would be as worried.

In the meanwhile, everything is going well with acclimating Issey. He takes his place as "one of the boys". So cute! Sophie is disgruntled. She is hanging out all by herself. Santino is still sounding the 3:30 AM alarm, but doesn't keep it up for so long that I can't go back to sleep. He is happy to eat dinner whenever, though.


























No comments:

Post a Comment