Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nora, the Pianist










I try to not be arrogant about the intelligence of my cats. But, let's face it, they ARE exceptionally bright. At the vet's office they cannot fathom that mine are so good at reading body language that there's simply NOTHING I can get past them. Obviously, they have never encountered animals as intelligent as mine.

This morning I discovered that I have been holding them back by not providing them with a piano. Just look at what they could do if they weren't so deprived!

This is Nora who, with her 6 siblings, lives in Lithuania and who, thanks to her artist parents, has become a concert pianist. (Nora swats her siblings off the piano, claiming it as her own.) In fact, her dad wrote a concerto just for her, and now she is more famous than he is.

See this most amazing video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeoT66v4EHg

P.S. After thinking about it, I've decided to not buy a piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment